- October 20 - October 21, 2017
Finance Ministerial Meeting
- November 4 - November 7, 2017
- November 5 - November 6, 2017
Concluding Senior Officials Meeting (CSOM)
- November 7, 2017
APEC Vietnam Investment Summit
- November 8 - November 10, 2017
U.S. APEC Business Coalition Events
Giving U.S. Business a Voice in the Asia-Pacific
The National Center for APEC (NCAPEC) is dedicated to advancing the U.S. business community’s views in the dynamic Asia-Pacific region. Established in Seattle, Washington in 1994, NCAPEC is the only U.S. business association focused exclusively on facilitating private sector engagement in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) process.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL CENTER FOR APEC
Established in Seattle, Washington in 1994, the National Center for APEC (NCAPEC) is the only U.S. business association focused exclusively on facilitating private sector engagement in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) organization. Led by a board of approximately 45 U.S. companies with a strong interest in the growth and prosperity of the Asia-Pacific, NCAPEC works to advance U.S. private sector policy priorities in APEC's discussions on trade and economic issues. NCAPEC also serves as the Secretariat to the U.S. members of the APEC Business Advisory Council (ABAC), the official mechanism for private sector input in APEC.
NCAPEC furthers its mission of facilitating dynamic public - private sector dialogue within the Asia-Pacific through Pacific Summit Resources (PSR), an enterprise legally incorporated in 2012 to focus on a number of the efforts NCAPEC has been leading in the Asia-Pacific for over twenty years. PSR provides organizers of international, executive-level events and business summits in the Asia-Pacific with a wide range of advisory services including program development, sponsor recruitment, marketing and logistical support.
"To stimulate and facilitate U.S. private sector engagement in APEC, and to communicate private sector APEC priorities at home and abroad."
To fulfill its mission, the National Center for APEC:
- Develops and advocates U.S. business priorities designed to expand trade and investment between countries in the Pacific Rim;
- Represents the U.S. business community in APEC fora;
- Communicates U.S. business priorities in APEC to the U.S. government and the general public;
- Provides a forum for private sector dialogue with government;
- Serves as Secretariat to the U.S. ABAC members;
- Chairs the U.S. APEC Business Coalition to coordinate business support for APEC-related events and activities throughout the year;
- Preserves institutional knowledge and private sector participation in the APEC process.
- Business focus
- Member driven
- Substance and dialogue in programs and projects
- Cultivation of relationships as the key to success